PNPT Journey Begins

2022 is shaping up to be a year of positive changes in my life. During the last two years, on top of the covid lockdown, I lost a lot of things that I considered important to me. Life was turned upside down and things were put on hold while I dealt with the issues life was throwing at me. By the end of 2021 I had cut out everything/everyone that had a negative impact on my life and focus on bettering myself. I decided to leave the past where it belongs. Fast forward to 2022, I'm eating healthier, working out, and in an amazing new relationship. The kind of relationship that makes me feel happy and secure, but also be a better me. This leads me to finally getting certified. Going the cyber security route has always been a dream and something I enjoyed but was too afraid to make something of it. The PNPT is goig to be my first cyber security certification. It's a newer certificate in the marketplace but I think it'll gain a lot of recognition (more than it already has). So my goal is to get this certificate by May 2022 It is 51 total hours of video lectures, this is not including time I'd spend labbing. So I've broken that 51 total hours into a minimum 5 hours a week for the next 10 weeks. This puts me at a minmum of an hour a day, with the weekend to catchup, lab, or study. Course topics in order of how they're covered and the total time per topic. Practical Ethical Hacking (25 hours) Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Fundamentals (9 hours) External Pentest Playbook (3.5 hours) Linux Privilege Escalation for Beginners (6.5 hours) Windows Privilege Escalation for Beginners (7 hours)

Popular Posts